Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
This course introduces the Google Cloud big data and machine learning products and services that support the data-to-AI lifecycle. It explores the processes, challenges, and benefits of building a big data pipeline and machine learning models with Vertex AI on Google Cloud.
- 7th Dec, 8:30 AM-4:30 PM, GMT +11, Sydney (virtual)
- Recognize the data-to-AI lifecycle on Google Cloud and the major big data and machine learning products.
- Design streaming pipelines with Dataflow and Pub/Sub.
- Analyze big data at scale with BigQuery.
- Identify different options to build machine learning solutions on Google Cloud.
- Describe a machine learning workflow and the key steps with Vertex AI.
- Build a machine learning pipeline using AutoML.
Data Analysts, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and ML Engineers who are getting started with Google Cloud.
Upon finishing the required items in a course, you will earn a badge of completion. Badges can be viewed on your profile and shared with your social network.