Did you know that nearly 70% of consumer enquiries can be automated and if given the choice, most customers would choose message over voice for service and support?
Customer experience is critical to the success of any business but the way customers want to communicate with companies is changing — let’s just say, waiting on hold to saxophone samba music is no longer an option.
Today, customers want their queries solved instantly, and they want to communicate with companies when and where it suits them — whether that’s through Facebook Messenger on-the-go or through Google Assistant with their feet up at home.
Companies that have adopted artificial intelligence for customer care are seeing the benefits (read: 95% peak in customer satisfaction, 48% reduction in customer service costs & tripling of the conversion rate), but creating an AI-driven customer experience that’s successful and natural isn’t easy. It relies on a number of factors including a solid foundation of data analytics, efficient conversational design and seamless exchange between human and bot.
Servian and Google would love for you to join us for breakfast to hear from our panel of experts and guest speaker, Optus.
You will learn:
- How to build a successful, conversational chatbot
- How to leverage machine learning, live messaging and voice recognition to improve customer experience and reduce customer service costs
- How to seamlessly combine human agents with digital assistants to empower your customer service, sales and marketing teams
- How to track analytics to continuously improve customer experience
- How Optus is using chatbots and artificial intelligence to transform its customer experience